- Have you ever wondered about how to eat right for your body's individual needs?
- Searched the internet for hours finding conflicting information?
- Do you want to learn more about therapeutic protocols, herbalism, or fertility?
- Do you experience digestive issues, hormone imbalances, migraines or fatigue?
If so, then THESE courses are for you!
Includes access to a growing library of topics, like:
- Adrenal Health
- Anti-Inflammatory Golden Soup
- Auto Immune Paleo
- Body Love: Ditch The Scale
- Bone Broth
- Breast Health
- Clean Beauty
- Clear Skin
- Cloth Diapering
- Coffee Alternatives
- Common Symptoms During Pregnancy
- Culinary Herbs
- DIY Non-Toxic Products
- Essential Oils
- Finding Your "Why" in Wellness
- Flying Anxiety
- Gluten & Dairy Free Lemon Bars
- Goal Setting Basics
- Going Dairy-Free
- Going Gluten-Free
- Going Waste Free
- Gout Healing Protocol
- Grounding Practices
- Healing Herbs
- Healthy Fats
- Healthy Microbiome
- Holy Basil
- Home Yoga Practice
- Homemade Chicken Liver Pate
- House Plant Love
- Immune Boost & Cold Support
- Importance of Blood Sugar Regulation
- Introduction to Nutrition
- Managing Anxiety Holistically
- Non-Toxic Living
- Nutrition for Brain Health
- Oral Care
- Pain Free Period's
- Preconception Nutrition
- Pregnancy Nutrition
- Processing Fear
- Sauerkraut 101
- Self-Care for Restful Sleep
- Shopping Healthy on a Budget
- Sports Nutrition
- Sustainable Agriculture & Living
- The Power of Positive Thinking
- Top 10 Food & Supplement Mood Boosters
- Top 15 Grocery Store Killers
- Wellness Mindset
... and more to come!
- Short and concise video lessons for each topic taught by practitioners
- Helpful links/resources for additional information or advanced reading
- Membership includes access to all new courses and future updates
- Works on any device (phone, tablet, computer)
By the end of this program, you will have…
- Knowledge of how to start your wellness journey
- Resources to all the various topics
- Knowledge of the 8 aspects of wellness
- Confidence to start where you are with what you have
- A whole new community of support
Who is this program designed for?
Everyone! Your Wellness Academy™️ is a "Healing space with YOU in mind!"
Not sure if it's right for you? Send me an email at [email protected] and I'll help you decide.
Upcoming Video Courses:
- Hormone Balancing at any age
- Healing Chakras and Energy Alignment through Food
- Factory Farming vs Humane & Sustainable Food Practices
- Barefoot Shoes & Natural Movement for Beginners
- Know your Rights/Patient Advocacy: How to be an informed Patient
- Grounding Practices
- ........And Many More
*Coming Soon... Business Building Basics for Practitioners
Hi, I'm Daniele Della Valle!
I have dedicated my life to understanding bio-individual nutrition science, human behavior, and relationships with food and the body. It is my mission to help you find your path to health and wellness!
Hi, I'm Jennifer Sterling!
I'm a holistic nutritionist, registered dance/movement psychotherapist, and host of The Bodyful Black Girl Podcast.
I've dedicated my life to understanding the connection between nutrition and mental health; and using my education in dance/movement psychotherapy I have created my own methodology for body-based, somatic healing. Let me help you implement wellness routines that are practical and sustainable!
Visit my site at https://jennifersterling.com/
Hi, I'm Marissa Yee!
I'm a Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (FNTP), Energetic Nutrition Assessment Technique (ENAT) Practitioner, and Restart Instructor. I support the bio-individuality of my clients through real whole food, education, lifestyle shifts, & movement to address the root cause so they can have the energy to conquer it all while feeling amazing. I am a new mama to a lively baby boy, an athlete, a foodie, & passionate about ensuring our health and planet for our future generations.
Visit my site at https://fuelyourbalance.com/
Hi, I'm Donisha Reed!
My purpose is to help people be well! I have dedicated my life to the wellbeing of others in my community through public health, energy work, and movement. It is important to me that wellness is accessible to all. I love making wellness education easy and fun! .
I've spent 10 years actively working in public health in Central/Southern Indiana, North Texas, and Chicago. I have a BS in Health Sciences from Purdue University (Boiler up!) and an MPH in Behavioral, Social, and Community Health (Go Hoosiers!). I'm also a Certified Health Coach and Therapeutic Exercise Specialist, as well as a Reiki Level 2 Practitioner and a Certified Yoga Teacher.
Hi, I'm Riyana Rupani!
I'm a nutritional therapy practitioner, focused on helping others create lasting changes through real food & lifestyle. As a Mom of 3 who worked in the corporate world for 15+ years, I understand the pressures of work and home. I am a huge Foodie, beyond being an NTP and certified Whole30 coach, I am a recipe developer and the founder of Healthy-ish & Happy, where I share delicious recipes and useful tips to help you live life in balance.
I found my passion for nutrition after suffering from health issues myself. After years of medication & doctor visits, I was able to turn my health around with the power of real food & lifestyle and am now passionate to help others do the same.
Visit my site at https://www.healthyishandhappy.com/