Have you ever wondered about mindful living or how to eat right for quality of life?
Searched the internet for hours finding conflicting information?
Do you want to learn more about organics, therapeutic protocols, or brain health?
Do you experience digestive issues, hormone imbalances, or fatigue?
If so, then this program is for you!
Includes access to a growing library of topics, like:
- Adrenal Health
- Body Love: Ditch The Scale
- Breast Health
- Common Symptoms During Pregnancy
- Culinary Herbs
- DIY Non-Toxic Products
- Essential Oils
- Finding Your "Why" in Wellness
- Goal Setting Basics
- Going Dairy-Free
- Going Gluten-Free
- Healing Herbs
- Healthy Microbiome
- Introduction to Nutrition
- Managing Anxiety Holistically
- Non-Toxic Living
- Nutrition for Brain Health
- Preconception Nutrition
- Pregnancy Nutrition
- Self-Care for Restful Sleep
- Shopping Healthy on a Budget
- Sports Nutrition
- Wellness Mindset
... and more to come!
- Short and concise video lessons for each topic
- Helpful links/resources for additional information or advanced reading
- Works on any device (phone, tablet, computer)
- Membership includes access to all new courses and future updates
By the end of this program, you will have…
- A basic knowledge of how to start your wellness journey
- Resources to all the various topics
- Knowledge of endless topics in all things wellness
- Confidence to start where you are with what you have
- A whole new community of support
Who is this program designed for?
- Everyone! Your Wellness Academy™️ is a "Healing space with YOU in mind!"
Not sure if it's right for you? Send me an email at [email protected] and I'll help you decide.
Hi, I'm Daniele!
I have dedicated my life to understanding bio-individual nutrition science, human behavior, and relationships with food and the body. It is my mission to help you find your path to health and wellness.
Hi! I'm Jennifer Sterling, a holistic nutritionist, registered dance/movement psychotherapist, and host of The Bodyful Black Girl Podcast.
I've dedicated my life to understanding the connection between nutrition and mental health; and using my education in dance/movement psychotherapy I have created my own methodology for body-based, somatic healing.
Let me help you implement wellness routines that are practical and sustainable!